Monday, October 5, 2015

Gamefroot

Click the link to play. Zeliard MkII. Like the Gamefroot engine my game is a work in progress. It has been a fun afternoon working together and learning how to build a game in Gamefroot. Thanks Dan for your time and patience working with all of us today. 
My verdict on Gamefroot - Great potential. A bit buggy for my liking. However an update is due any day that should stabilize things. I will continue and finish my game. I plan to teach a group of students how to use Gamefroot this term and see what they come up with. Will look towards 2016 before introducing it to whole class group. You require a good internet speed for previewing you work. With N4L coming in 2016 this should make it easier. Best suited to upper primary or higher. I would not use this with under Year 5. Gamefroot is not comparable to Scratch that has a far lower entry level.      

No comments:

Post a Comment