Sunday, March 6, 2011

Learning @ School 2011



I had the opportunity to go to Learning @ School this year. The last conference I attended was ULearn 07. Learning @ School was a good opportunity to meet people I had read about like Scott McLeod and to get to know members of our cluster group better. Over the next 2 weeks I will share my thoughts and reflections about aspect of the conference.
Below are a list of what I attended. I will use this list to start most of my posts. My first breakout with Scott McLeod has inspired me to start this blog!


Breakout 1 – Scott McLeod Powerful, personalized learning: Why EVERY educator should have a listening station.

Breakout 2 - Sylvia Martinez If Games are the Answer. What’s the Question?

Breakout 3 – myPortolio.

Breakout 4a – Google Apps Teacher Dashboard

Breakout 4b – Software for Learning

Breakout 5 – School libraries in transformation

Spotlight Medley – Douglas Harre Core’s 10 Trends 2011

Keynote 1 – Scott McLeod Two big shifts and one big problem: The growing disconnects between schools and our digital, global society

Keynote 2 – Sylvia Martinez The 92% solution

The Trade Centre – Interesting Stuff
From 3D Printing Systems to YOOBEE iPad in action

No comments:

Post a Comment